Wednesday, March 25, 2009

re: interesting thoughts from some of my friends .. :)

ok well, from all that i can gather.. it's not the outer that matters the most. i did not say that it does not matter, to a certain extent it does, but not totally. what i am trying to say is that gals does not judge guys base on only looks. the inner matters a lot too. i should say that the inner matters the most. look at it this way, if there are two guys where one have a better looks and is more wealthy than the other going after the same gal, who do you think the gal will choose ?? seriously, gals who are not that mature might go for the one with looks and wealth. on the other hand, if that gal is mature enough, she might choose over the guy with a better inner character.

just based on my own experience, please dun quote me, i know quite a number of gals that choose based on inner rather than physically attributes. like for me, people who know me will know that i dun have the looks and the wealth, but the gals that choose to be with me choose me for my inner character. on the other hand, something to note, gals with different character choose guys with different kinds of character. there are no good or bad character, you just have to choose the right person who appreciate your inner character.

just be yourself if you want to find the correct, if you always wanted to put on a mask when dealing with people, you will never be able to find the gal that best suit you.

that's all folks. if you have problems or queries on relationship related matters you can drop me a sms .. just hope to know more friends and also to share experiences. stay tuned .. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment